Trinity Fields is a three hectare sports field based in the London Borough of Wandsworth. Trinity Fields was originally purchased in 1918 as playing fields for Sir Walter St. John’s School and Battersea Grammar School as well as for their Old Boys’ Associations until the schools closed.
SWSJ Charity, the owner of the fields, has granted a 50 year lease to Trinity Fields Trust which is supported by Finton House and Hornsby House schools.
Trinity Fields Trust is a registered charity whose objects are to provide the playing fields for the use of children and young adults who are resident in the London Boroughs of Wandsworth and Lambeth, with a priority for those in need of financial assistance.
For more information on the playing fields or to request information on booking, please contact Trinity Fields Trust directly.
Email contact: Trinityfieldstrustmanager@gmail.com
Telephone: 07740 634479